- Bubble Soccer: Bubble Soccer is a fantastic craze sweeping across Europe and now we have it for our Dungarvan Stags! This fast moving sport basically entails playing football while protected by big inflatable bubbles. So basically you’re playing soccer in a zorb ball on Astroturf. It’s a great laugh and you’ll all enjoy it from start to finish. (Min of 10 people required)
- 5-A-Side Soccer: So how do you fancy having an afternoon of 5 –a-side in Dungarvan’s sports complex for your Stag and settle some old scores on the pitch? Good craic option for lads on a Stag!
- Surfing: So, for the water lovers and more active Stags, why not try your hand at surfing! It will be sure to wipe away the cobwebs from the night before! Because there is no hiding the fact a few of the lads will be hungover.
- Cycle Tour: Wipe away the cobwebs from the night before! Take to the Waterford Greenway on a cycle tour taking in coastal views on your route. Includes bike hire, helmets and everything that you will need. Starting point is in the heart of Dungarvan Town!
- Rally Experience: This is for the pure adrenaline junkie! This rally experience really is all action! You will get a full briefing from a professional rally driver to provide you with basic knowledge for when you get behind the wheel. The Professional Rally driver will take you around the track as a passenger and you will act as a co-driver. The instructor will be teaching you various rally driving techniques such as handbreak turns! Then it’s your turn to drive! You drive 12 laps on Stage 1, 3 laps on Stage 2 and the last lap being a timed lap. You will be presented with a written driving analysis by the instructor and trophies for the quickest drivers! Amazing or what?! (Minimum 11 people)