- Water Skiing: For something completely unique to do for your Stag Party!
- Bubble Soccer: Try out the latest new craze for your Stag Party…Bubble Soccer!
- Wake Boarding: One of the most exhilarating board sports! A must try!
- GAA Experience: Enjoy a variety of GAA sports including short stick hurling and Gaelic football. Plenty of high energy competitive fun to keep the group entertained.
- Dodgeball & Tag Rugby: A 60 minute activity. Two great high energy games. Keep things moving and switch up the games during the session. This will really get your adrenaline going. The perfect icebreaker for your day!
- Olympic Sports Day: Throwback to your youth, old school sports day with all the favourites like egg and spoon, sack race, three legged race, pipe race, Horse shoe throw, Pillow bash, Team relays including our new relay with the Giant Connect. All the usual races, participants can be competitive or just have some light hearted fun.
- Golf: Getting in a round of golf on the Stag weekend is always a good call. So get ready to tee off!
- Footgolf: So you’ve got better skills with the boot instead of the club? Give Footgolf a go and see if your long ball can get a hole in one!
- Segway Polo: So what about Segway Polo for your Stag? No horses, two teams trying to score against each other. Warm up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.