Bantry Stag Party
Anyone that has experienced a weekend in the beautiful West Cork will understand just how great a spot it is. Dotted along the Atlantic coastline are a host of towns with some of the greatest pubs in Ireland. One of those towns is the rip roaring Bantry. This fantastic stag party location has tons of great activities on offer to suit every type of lad. But, the night life and session you’ll have is the reason you’ll be recommending a Bantry Stag Party to your mates.
You’ll be delighted to know on a Bantry stag party your accommodation is in the heart of the action. So, when you fall out of the pub or club, you’ll fall straight into the leaba. But before you settle into an almighty session like all good stags, here are some of the stag party activities you’ll be able to try.
Activity wise, you can go with:
- Footie on the big screen – Start as you mean to go on lads and get set up smack bang in front of the TV and enjoy plenty of finger food & drinks as you take in all the sporting action.
- Beer Tasting – Love a good beer? Then enjoy a variety of different beers from Ireland and around the world to kick off your stag night!
- Whiskey Tasting – Learn about all that goes into making a fantastic whiskey and enjoy tasting a variety of blends. A great way to toast the stag!
- Tag Archery – Unleash your inner Robin Hood and take aim at your mates with a bit of Tag Archery. It’s brilliant craic lads!
- Coasteering – Get the heart racing and adrenaline pumping by jumping of rocks and cliffs into the refreshing Atlantic!
- Kayaking – Explore the gorgeous West Cork coastline with a spot of Kayaking. It’s great fun lads and the instructors will have a few games organised to ensure the stag ends up in the water.
- Zorbing – Jump into a huge inflatable ball and roll down a steep hill. It’s a huge thrill lads. Hopefully no one has a weak stomach from the night before.
- Paintball – Paintball is always a hit with the lads on the stag as you duck and dive through the mud in a variety of paintball war games.
- Paint a Nude – Explore your artistic side on the stag weekend lads and paint a nude.
- SUP – Stand Up Paddle Boarding is brilliant craic on the stag. Learn how to paddle, catch waves and of course see your mates make a fool of themselves falling over.
- Mountain Boarding – So, this is one for the adrenaline junkies out there. Hop on a mountain skateboard and race down hills and high speed. Don’t worry if you’re a beginner, there is a hand brake should you need it.
- Bubble Football – Always a hit with guys on the stag party weekend. So jump inside an inflatable ball and try and score a few goals as your mates try and whack you into orbit. Brilliant craic!
When you’ve worked up a hunger and thirst lads. We’ll have some finger food and few shots waiting in a bar. And when you’re ready to hit the club. Entry to the club will be sorted and another round of shots will be waiting.
Finally, if you need any more information on a Bantry Stag Party contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the tabs below.