|Clonakilty Stag Party Package from just €69pp!|
Clonakilty is one of the top spots in the south of Ireland for stags and hens. So we have organised some cracking options for your stag. With prices starting from only €69pp!
We have a town centre self catering accommodation lined up for your stag because who wants a long walk back to your accommodation.
Firstly, choose an activity, if any, from the great range we have lined up for your group:
- Watch sports in a top bar in Clonakilty on a big screen TV!
- Love a good beer? Then head on a Brewery Tour and see the entire process followed by a delicious tasting.
- 9 Holes of Golf if you prefer being outdoors!
- Or choose Paintball as another outdoorsie option for your group.
- If you prefer the water, you can do Surfing as your stag activity! And the water is sure to clear any hangover.
- If your looking for something different to try for your Stag, check out Bubble Soccer! Think zorbing while playing soccer! So much fun.
- Archery, something you’ve always wanted to try? Well now you can because we all want to be Robin hood.
- Laser Tag is another popular activity we have on offer for our Clonakilty stag party packages
- Try Kayaking in Clonakilty. No experience necessary!
- Spend a day jumping off rocks into the Atlantic and exploring sea caves with Coasteering.
- Archery Tag is another brilliant activity that allows you fire foam tipped arrows at your best mates.
- Explore the coastline, catch some waves and have a laugh with Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Zorbing now available as part of our Clonakilty Stag!
- Clay Laser Shooting is looking popular for 2017 and we have it covered for your Clonakilty stag party.
- Footgolf is a great new activity for Stag Parties. Half golf, half football! So put those football skills to the test.
- What about Segway Polo for your stag? No horses, two teams trying to score against each other. Warm up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.
- Why not stop off at Ballyhass Lakes Adventure Centre, near Mallow, on the way to your Stag? – give archery, kayaking, abseiling, raft building, Gladiator games and more a go.
- Try Cable Wakeboarding at Ballyhass Lakes, near Mallow, on route to your Stag do…Unreal!
Then have some grub in Clonakilty’s top sports bar with giant screens.
In addition you’ll also get to enjoy a round of shots for your group in Clonakilty’s top bar.
Because we know you plan on having a late one. Entry and a round of shots in one of Clonakilty’s top clubs.