Cork has always been a great location for a Stag Party. The city will throw it all at your Stag and you’ll be having a fantastic time from start to finish! So here’s what we’ve got lined up in our Cork Stag Party Package.
Cork people have recently been voted as some of the friendliest people in the world. That means that your Stag Party will feel super welcome on a Cork Stag Party and you might even get some of the locals joining in on the fun. So get ready for a wild night lads! Because Cork has it all and more! So here’s our Cork Stag Party Package.
Firstly, accommodation. You’ll be staying in a city centre hotel for your Stag Party with breakfast, residents’ bar and leisure centre all to hand. Nice!
Next, choose from one of our many Stag Party Activities in Cork such as:
- Quad Biking: So you want something outdoors, fast and very fun? Well this is it!
- Karting: Karting in a top Cork karting centre with podium presentation at the end! So much craic will be had lads!
- Sports on the Box: Enjoy the big matches in the comfort of the pub. So don’t miss any of the sporting action.
- Stag Vs Food: Think the Stag has an appetite big enough to take on The Godfather of all fry ups? See if he’s man enough in this hilarious Stag Party Activity.
- Paintball: For an adrenaline rush, this is the activity for you. Great fun from start to finish!
- Zorbing: Throw yourself down a hill in a plastic ball for your Stag. Zorbing in Cork for your Stag! Because the Stag Night isn’t crazy enough.
- Surfing: Perfect if you love water sports in one of Cork’s top surf schools!
- Brewery Tour: Enjoy a tour of an active brewery in the heart of Cork City. The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and you’ll get to taste 4 of their fantastic beers!
- RIB Trip: A fast and furious trip around Cork Harbour on a Rib Boat. Pub stops included!
- Lasertrooper: Have a blast with this all weather combat session for your Stag Party.
- Fireman Experience: Learn to be a fireman for a day!
- Lasertrooper & Karting: If you can’t decide which to choose why not do both?
- Snooker: Enjoy a few hours playing before the night ahead.
- Night at the Dogs: Enjoy an evening of fun and betting for your Stag. Because who knows you could win big and pay for a huge round at the bar and the night ahead.
- Team Building Afternoon: Have a fun filled evening of activities for your Stag group!
- Bubble Soccer: This is great craic! Think zorbing but smaller and more fun while playing soccer!
- Whiskey Tour: So enjoy a journey through the distillery with a glass of whiskey at the end of the tour!
- Comedy Club: Have a laugh with the lads for the evening with this activity!
- Hurling/Gaelic: Learn some new tips for your game with these 2 activities!
- Footgolf: The latest craze for Stag Parties. Think golf and football together. So much fun and because it gives you another excuse to show off those football skills.
- Cork Whiskey Walk: Take in a walking and whiskey tour of Cork City sampling whiskeys like Midleton and Jameson.
- Segway Polo: No horses, just two teams trying to score against each other while riding around on Segways. Warm up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.
- Adventure Centre: Why not stop off at Ballyhass Lakes Adventure Centre, near Mallow, on the way to your Stag? Give archery, kayaking, abseiling, raftbuilding, Gladiator games and more a go.
- Cable Wakeboarding: Try Cable Wakeboarding at Ballyhass Lakes, near Mallow, on route to your Stag do. Unreal!
- Spike Island Adventure: Head out to Spike Island on the ferry and experience the great outdoors. Build a shelter, light a fire, take part in an adult game of hide and seek and do an assault course! You can also upgrade your adventure by getting lunch and a speedboat to the Island from Cork city.
- Escape Rooms: You have 1 and a half hours to escape a variety of rooms using your wit and brain power.
- Bowling and Pizza: Go bowling for the afternoon and enjoy a large pizza!
- Pool and Bowl: So enjoy an hour of each accompanied by a welcome drink and hot finger food.
Next up we’ve got food for your Cork Stag in one of Cork’s best known bars with plenty of drink promos to keep you happy. So you’ll have all the soakage and energy you’ll need for a big night ahead.
So after some grub, visit Cork’s top live music venue for a round of shots and some good craic. Two floors, lots of musics, lots of Hens. What more do you need?
Because we look after our Stag Parties, finish the night off in Cork’s top Nightclub with entry, reserved area and a round of shots for everyone in the group, and they are very Stag friendly.
So lads, why not book your full Stag Party with us? This is our Cork Stag Party Package and the price starts from just €69pp!
Finally, contact us today for more information!