The capital has absolutely everything you could want – all types of pubs, clubs, accommodation and restaurants.
What is really special about Dublin is that there are also all sorts of events on all the time – sporting, musical (not musicals, although we don’t judge here at stagparty.ie – whatever floats your boat). Arrange a stag around an event, something that the whole group are in to.
Dublin is easy to get to from all over the country by road, rail or air. Particularly important when people are travelling from all parts for the stag.
There are activities also on offer in Dublin and there are great deals and special offers to be had also, you just need to seek them out – karting, boat trips, adventure centres, golf. Do something mad in Dublin – visit the Zoo, Croke Park, head for a swim at the Forty Foot. There is so much to do, it’s difficult to narrow it down.
Accommodation in Dublin naturally is no problem, all options available.
Enjoy an unforgettable stag party in Dublin, there are so many great bars and places to hang out and party hard on one of your last nights as a free man.
What Our Dublin Stag Party Packages Include:
Dublin never ceases to be one of the best stag party spots in Ireland. The options are endless and we’ve put together some fantastic options in Dublin City Centre. So here’s our Dublin Stag Party Package!
Dublin Stag Party Accommodation:
Dublin Stag Party Activities:
- 5-a-side Soccer: So you fancy a game with the lads? We can arrange this if you prefer playing than watching it.
- Afternoon of Sports: Watch sports on big screens in the comfort of the pub! You don’t wanna miss the games.
- Axe Throwing: Enjoy axe throwing where a dedicated ”axepert” will take your group through all the techniques. Groups battle head to head. So the aim of the game is to hit the target.
- Bubble Soccer: Wanna wear a giant bubble while playing soccer? It’s so much fun lads! You’ll all have a pain in your sides from laughing.
- Buggy Racing: This is a completely new activity to try for your Stag activity. So give it a go and you won’t be disappointed!
- Clay Pigeon Shooting: This is a great activity for all ages. It’s something to suit every one in your group!
- Close Quarters Battle: This is a close-quarters Airsoft battle where teams play against each other to win games. Games include ‘Capture the Fort’ and ‘Protect the high value target’. This action packed activity last 2 hours and you’ll need a minimum of 6 people.
- Dodgeball & Tag Rugby: A 60 minute activity. Two great high energy games. Keep things moving and switch up the games during the session so you’ll really get your adrenaline going. The perfect icebreaker for your day!
- Footdarts: A combined sport of football and darts. So, the aim of the game is to hit the giant sticky board. Includes multiple competition rounds and of course an aim for the bullseye competition. Joker balls are added to each round for an extra challenge.
- Forest Adventures: Fun activity for all the serious adrenaline junkies!
- GAA Experience: Enjoy a variety of GAA sports including short stick hurling and Gaelic football. Plenty of high energy competitive fun to keep the group entertained.
- Goggle Football: This is a hilarious Stag Party Activity that sees you try and play football with Goggles that make the ball seem further away or closer to you. So prepare to be kicking air and watching your mates falling over. It’s great fun!
- Hurling OR Gaelic: So you fancy a game? Choose between these 2 great activities for the Stag!
- Karting: Wanna challenge the lads to a race? Enjoy a podium presentation with this adrenaline pumping activity.
- Karting and Paintball: So, if you can’t decide which to try first, why not do both?
- Mountain Biking: For the adrenaline junkies out there! Fantastic activity to try.
- Night at the Dogs: So how does a night of drinks and betting sound? A fun activity to do for your Stag activity!
- Olympic Sports Day: Throwback to your youth with an old school sports day with all the favourites like egg and spoon, sack race, three legged race, pipe race, Horse shoe throw, Pillow bash, Team relays including our new relay with the Giant Connect. All the usual races! Participants can be competitive or just have some light hearted fun.
- Paddle Boarding: Try something different with this activity for your Stag Party!
- Paintball: Another fun activity for your group to enjoy! The perfect icebreaker as you shoot someone from being cover.
- Rafting: A great activity to do on the Stag! Perfect for those that love getting out on the water!
- Segway Polo: No horses, two teams trying to score against each other. Warm up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.
- Ski/Snowboarding Session: Try something unique for your Stag party in Dublin!
- Skill Zone Session: This is a 90 min activity that incorporates 10 different sports and participants have between 1-12 attempts at each sport aiming to get 100 points. (Min 8 people).
- Zip Wire: Get your heart racing while zip lining for your Stag. So much fun lads!
- Artisan Brew Academy: Groups learn the beer making process and make beer themselves. And, groups get to personalise the beer labels to say e.g. ”Brian’s Stag” and get the labelled beer delivered in bottles to their home.
- Bar Crawl Beauties: Spend the Stag night with ladies chaperoning you around the best bars and nightclubs, including free drinks, entry and more!
- Jameson Distillery: Take a tour around the Distillery and have a drink straight from the source.
- Pub Crawl: Enjoy a guided pub crawl that consists of four stops with live music, drink promotions and will end with free entry into a night club.
- Stag Vs Food: So, you think you could take down Ireland’s biggest pizza? Find out if the Stag can make the Wall of Fame!
- Whiskey Tasting Evening: If you prefer to taste instead of tour, then this is the activity for you!
- Casino Night: Raise the stakes with this activity for your Stag Night!
- Comedy Club: So why not make sure of a good laugh for your Stag Party by heading to a Comedy Club?
- Boat Trip: Relax and enjoy the views of Dublin Bay with your Stag Party
- City Kayaking: Enjoy a trip along the River Liffey taking in the sights and sounds from the water
- Guinness Store House Tour: Ever wanted to visit the Guinness Store House? Well now you can!
- Tour of the Aviva Stadium: Visit the dressing rooms, press room, pitchside and more. So it’s perfect for those sports fans among you!
- Tours of Croke Park: We have two options for you here. You can enjoy a Skyline Tour or a Stadium Tour!
- Viking Splash Tours: Take in the sights of Dublin with this fun activity!
Dublin Stag Party Pubs and Clubs:
Following the Stag Party Activity we have delicious food lined up for your group in a top city centre pub. But if that isn’t enough, a round of shots has also been organised in a top Dublin pub for your group. And at the end of the night we have entry and a round of shots in one of Dublin’s top city centre clubs!
Dublin Stag Party Ideas:
If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out our blog post on The Best Stag Party Ideas in Dublin, Ireland.
So why not book your full Dublin Stag Party with us with this package starting from only €69pp?