A Dunmore East Stag Party is one that’s not to be missed. An incredible experience is guaranteed from start to finish in this amazing location. This is our Dunmore East Stag Party Package!
The Dunmore East Stag Party Package is finally here! The location has everything a Stag Party needs to have a fantastic time. That’s where we come in! We’ve put together a fantastic collection of Stag Party Activities and have made sure that some of the best pubs & clubs will be welcoming your Stag with open arms. So let’s get straight into the package, lads.
Firstly, the accommodation will be located in the centre of Dunmore East. That means no long walk back to bed after the Stag night which is definitely ideal!
Next up we’ve got the activities. So, take a look at what Dunmore East has to offer:
- Footie on the Big Screen: Don’t miss out on any of the sports action and watch it all on the big screen in a pub with good pints and finger food.
- Stag Vs Food: So you think you’re man enough to take on a Mega Burger or Hot Wing Challenge? It’s brilliant craic watching the Stag struggle. There will also be plenty of embarrassing photo opportunities and don’t worry the rest of the group will get a feed too.
- Bubble Soccer: A firm favourite with our Stag Parties. Bubble Soccer is great craic as you try to knock your mate into orbit. In all the madness, you’ll actually forget about trying to score a goal.
- Brewery Tour: Find out how a good craft beer is made. You’ll also enjoy a Beer Tasting at the end of the tour.
- Whiskey Tasting: So you love a good whiskey? Then sample some new blends and find out how it’s made on a Whiskey Tasting!
- Wibit Wipeout: Spend an hour jumping around like a mad thing on an inflatable obstacle course on the water.
- I’m A Stag Get Me Out Of Here: Spend an afternoon searching for the stars in a cave. Then tackle the egg drop challenge and finish with some archery.
- Wibit Wipeout Combo: Enjoy the obstacle course on the water while also trying your hand at Stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, caving, climbing or archery.
- Roll your Own Pizza Challenge: So you fancy yourself as a Jamie Oliver in the kitchen? Then this is right up your street. Step into the kitchen and create your own masterpiece and show off your culinary skills. You also get to eat your creation after. Bit of soakage for the Stag night.
- Land Based Activities: Have a go at caving, climbing and see if you have the nerve to try the 13-metre freefall! Don’t worry you have a cable attached to you.
- Dunmore Angling: So you love fishing? Then why not spend an afternoon trying to catch your dinner. A brilliant Stag activity and you’ll learn a few tips and tricks to improve your angling.
- Surfing in Tramore: Only a short drive from Dunmore East will see you surfing some adrenaline pumping waves. This is one of Ireland’s top surf spots and it’s a great way to clear the head.
- Kayaking: Get out on the water on your Stag and take in the Irish coastline from the best vantage point. We’re sure the instructors won’t mind if you fancy a dip in the water.
Next is the food! Because we know you’ll need some soakage for later lads, we’ll also have some food lined up in a local pub. And sure, because we look after our Stags, you’ll have a round of shots too!
And then, when you feel it’s the right time to hit the club we’ll have entry organised plus another round of shots to loosen out those dancing feet.
So why not book your full Dunmore East Stag Party with us with prices starting at only €69pp?
Finally, contact us today for more information on a Dunmore East Stag Party!