Galway remains one of the most popular Stag and Hen Party destinations in Ireland, and with good reason. And you are always sure to meet a Hen.
Galway is simply amazing, lads! You won’t find another place that has the perfect mix of modern and traditional Ireland. Galway gives you the best things about a city, but packs it into a small town feel. And it’s the perfect spot for a Stag Party or a Hen. It has everything you need to have the perfect Stag. From a wild nightlife to a large selection of activities, stylish accommodation and also a lot of fantastic places to eat and drink. So lads, this is everything you need to know about our Galway Stag Party Package.
Fancy staying in the town centre for your Stag? The accommodation options are so handy! Let’s face it, no one likes a long walk back to their bed after the club.
Firstly, choose from plenty of activity options we have lined up in Galway:
- Karting: So you fancy having the Ultimate Bragging Rights? This one can be organised for your group at one of Europe’s largest Karting tracks!
- 5-a-side soccer: Perfect for the lads who’d rather play than watch it for the afternoon!
- Poitín Distillery Tour & Tasting: Learn about the history of Poitin, the story of Micil and of course enjoy a tasting lads!
- Footgolf: Test your footballing skills with a round of footgolf. A brilliant option for a footie mad Stag!
- Afternoon of Sports: Enjoy the big matches in the comfort of the pub. So no excuse for missing the big game.
- Paintball: For any adrenaline junkies out there, this is the perfect activity for your group! So get ready to feel the sting…
- Axe Throwing: Spend an afternoon learning the art of throwing an axe and unleashing their inner viking! This one will put some hair on your chin lads!
- Tag Archery: This is a combination of Dodgeball, Paintball and Archery so it’s Mad Fun!
- Goggle Football: Its time to put on some vision impairing goggles and try to score! Because the beer googles you already have doesn’t make it hard enough…
- Bubble Soccer: So you want one of the funniest activities to try for your Stag? Think playing soccer in a zorb ball!
- Bubble/Goggle Football Combo: Can’t decide which one you want? No problem! With this option you can split your time between both!
- A Night at the Dogs: Enjoy an evening of betting and fun with this activity!
- Archery Darts: Basically it’s Darts played on an 8 ft Velcro Dart Board with Velcro Darts. The aim of the game is to hit the target. So how’s your accuracy? Let’s find out who has the best shot.
- BattleZone Archery: Battle Zone Archery is an exciting fast paced activity that will keep everyone entertained. Teams face off against each other within the Combat Zone. Using specially designed bows and arrows their aim is to take down the enemy or targets in a series of challenges.
- The Stag Olympics: Enjoy 10 wacky activities, like a Dizzy Penalty Shootout and Throwing a Toilet Seat to name a few. This is the ultimate challenge on a Stag Weekend. Great craic from start to finish lads!
- Skill Zone: Spend 2 hours trying out loads of different sports. You get scored out of 100 points for all the sports. The person with the highest amount of points wins. So do you think you have the sporting skills to win?
- Party Boat: Why not have a fantastic trip around Galway bay on your Stag!
- Hurling/ Gaelic: Experience the thrill of both games with the lads for the afternoon.
- Kayaking: A great activity to do for the Stag Party! Take a spin down the river in a kayak!
- Fishing: Enjoy an afternoon spin fishing on rivers and lakes for salmon and trout!
- Shooting: Try something new for your Stag Party activity! Ready, aim, FIRE!
- Disc Golf: This is definitely something new to try! Aka Frisbee Golf! So you’ll have great craic
throwing the frisbee around the golf course!
- Archery: This is a fantastic activity for your Stag! Think Robin Hood but much cooler and without the tights!
- Chocolate, Gin & Whiskey Tasting: So indulge your taste buds, learn about fine Irish made gins, whiskeys and chocolate and how to pair them. A fantastic way to kick of the Stag night.
- Brewery Tour: Enjoy seeing beers being made with this activity! Also there will be a few tasters at the end. Straight from the source, too!
- Zorbing: Just think big giant ball with you strapped in rolling down a hill. So much craic lads!
- Water Zorbing: Similar to Zorbing but with an added bonus of some water thrown in!
- Mountain Biking: A fun filled activity where you can test your limits and speed.
- Segway Polo: Polo without the horses. Two teams trying to score against each other while riding around on Segways. You’ll also warm up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.
- Aran Islands Experience: Enjoy a day trip to the Aran Islands, take in all the pubs on a guided tour and even stop off in another pub in Connemara on your way back to Galway.
So when it’s time for grub we have delicious food organised in a top Galway bar.
After that you’ll be having a round of shots and a reserved area in a top Galway bar. So it’s now time to turn the night up a notch, right lads? Gotta get straight into it!
And then finally, later in the night we have entry and shots organised for your group in a top Galway nightclub.
Finally, contact us today for more information!