Lahinch is soon to be one of Ireland’s top Stag Party locations. You’ll have great craic on a Lahinch Stag and all of the lads will be happy from the get go. So this is our Lahinch Stag Party Package.
Lahinch is a fantastic town located in County Clare. It’s a fantastic seaside town with plenty of brilliant Stag Party Activities, restaurants, pubs and clubs for a wild weekend. The atmosphere and nightlife is something else with a great mix of locals and tourists passing through. There’s also a great beach so if the weather is good why not take a stroll down there and maybe chill out for a bit.
On a Lahinch Stag Party, we’ll have you set up in accommodation a short walk from all the main pubs and clubs. So handy when it’s time to call it a day after a night on the drink.
Activity wise, Lahinch has so much to offer:
- Footie on the Big Screen: Spend the afternoon in a top bar, and catch all the latest matches on the big screen.
- Target Archery: Learn to draw and release the bow & arrow, aim at your target! The target being the Stag himself.
- Tour of the Burren: Explore the Burren with experienced tour guides who will lead you through stunning and unique landscapes.
- Cliffs of Moher Cruise: Enjoy a few hours out at sea on a tour of the Cliffs of Moher.
- Rock Climbing: Get the heart pumping and enjoy scaling rock faces and pulling your best cliffhanger impression.
- Surfing: Lahinch is known for its brilliant surfing. So take advantage of this and enjoy a surf session on your Stag.
- Father Ted Tour: If you loved the show then you’ll love the Father Ted Tour. A must for a true fan!
- Kayaking: For the Stag with plenty of energy, get out on the water, kayaking off the County Clare coast exploring inlets, coves and caves with experienced guides.
- SUP: Stand Up Paddleboarding is a really cool sport that’s really in right now all across Ireland. Just stand up on the board, get moving and catch some waves.
- Paint a Nude: Or if paint a nude is your thing, why not enjoy an afternoon painting a lady for your Stag. All very tastefully of course.
- Brewery Tour: So you consider yourself a Beer connoisseur? Then a Brewery Tour is a must! Visit an independently owned Micro Brewery. Learn the process and brief history of the brewery, not to mention plenty of beer tastings too!
- Pub Crawl: Hop aboard a bus and be taken to the local pubs in the area for one of Ireland’s most unique pub crawls. It’s also a brilliant way to kick off the Stag Night.
When you’ve worked up a hunger and thirst lads, we’ll have some finger food and a few shots waiting in the bar. And when you’re ready to hit the club, your entry will be sorted and another round of shots will be waiting.
So why not book your full Stag Party with us with our Lahinch Stag Party Package? Prices starting from €69pp!
Finally, if you need any more information on a Lahinch Stag Party contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the tabs below.