7 Ways To Hide A Hangover
If you went straight from the stag to your bed. Then chances are you are still smelling of alcohol from the night before. Don’t worry we’ve all been there! As many of you already know, a stag generally consists of booze, banter and birds! Unfortunately the consequences of those antics often results in the dreaded morning after horror show. As many Irish people know all too well. Alcohol often makes the humiliating and embarrassing stag pranks even more doable!
For many years we have been trying to create some fast acting remedy. But we are yet to find the solution to this age old problem, (a magic pill doesn’t exist – yet!) but fear not as we are here to give you some tips and tricks on how to disguise your stag hangover. So that you can carry on with your day as best as you can… even if you only have one eyebrow!
1. Shower – a necessary step to remove the smell of drink, it also minimizes whispers around the breakfast table.
2. Extra lynx – this is essential to ensure you didn’t miss a spot in the shower, but don’t go overboard with the deodorant, nobody wants to be that guy.
3. Eye drops – since men don’t have make-up to conceal under their eyes like women do, we suggest using eye drops as this will hide those dreaded blood shot eyes.
4. Chewing gum – drink can often leave you with the smell of alcohol off your breath and although you might not be aware of it, other people definitely will. So pop a packet of gum in your pocket just to be on the safe side.
5. Eat a breakfast – even though it may be the last thing you want to do I can guarantee you that food will make everything better!
6. Stay hydrated – alcohol dehydrates the body so make sure that you drink lots of water throughout the day to help keep you reasonably alert and awake.
7. Dress smart – always dress better than you think you need to. When you look your best you feel your best.
Bonus Tip! Drink a glass or two of water before you go to bed – headache and dry mouth be gone!
And there you have it! A few of our simple steps to ensure that you lead a somewhat pain free day. Remember to tell yourself ‘you got this’ throughout the day – a positive mentality is key!