Reasons for a Dublin Stag Party
It’s no wonder people travel from all over Europe to have a stag party in Dublin. It is never short of things to see or do and there is always a great atmosphere throughout the city. So you are looking for a great nightlife on your stag? Then Dublin is the place for you as it is packed with pubs and clubs and never short of that Irish banter. Here are some of our most popular choices to ensure your last night as a free man is one to remember! These are our Reasons for a Dublin Stag Party!
- The Temple bar area is flooded with nightclubs, restaurants and bars. There are plenty of places to eat and drink, with live music throughout and plenty of craic to be had.
- Why not take a trip to the Jameson Distillery where you can enjoy the Jameson Irish Whiskey experience. You will have a guided tour and be treated with the finest whiskey that Dublin has to offer.
- Take a trip down the River Liffey and experience the beautiful view of Dublin with sites including the Ha’penny bridge and the Jeanie Johnston – and the best thing is there’s no traffic jams!
- Why not get a guided tour around Croke Park and experience first hand the excitement of what happens on the day of the big matches.
- There are many different activities that you can do while on your stag with the lads. Some of the most popular ones are Archery, Dodgeball, 5 A side Soccer, Paintballing, Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Golfing, Quad Biking or even a Comedy Club. Or if you like to get your feet wet then maybe take a chance at pier diving. Or maybe go wild and take a trip to the forty foot with the lads! You could also do something completely spontaneous and visit the zoo! Whatever you enjoy for a stag night out you are sure to find it in Dublin!
So there we have it, lads!
What makes Dublin a great location is that it is so easy to access by road, rail or air. So if your stag mates are travelling from all over Ireland it is definitely the location for you!
If you’re thinking of a Dublin Stag Party, then check out our Dublin Stag Packages starting at just €69pp!
Or email us for more information on email@example.com
So lads, don’t forget to check out our website and also follow us on Facebook if you’re looking for more information for your Stag Party. Whether it’s activities, locations, ideas or tips, we’ve got it all!