Best Man Duties
We thought we’d give a hand and let you know what being asked to be the Best Man means. It means writing a speech, helping on the day and making sure your mate has a great send off at the stag. These are some Best Man Duties.
And here are some of the other jobs you’re signing up to…
- Organise the stag. Obviously. And make sure the groom has a great send off.
- Make sure the groom gets to the church on the day.
- Stands beside Groom as wingman at the service.
- Mind the rings on the day and give the groom the rings at the alter.
- Signs the register as a witness, at the end of the service.
- Follows the bride and groom down the aisle with the maid of honour.
- Calls on the father of the bride and the groom to make speeches at the reception.
- Makes a speech at the reception- always including how beautiful the bride looks.
- Reads out telegrams and cards at the meal.
- Announces the cutting of the cake.
- Takes part in the first dance, dancing with the maid of honour.
- Act as a ‘gift taker’ for the day.
And most importantly, don’t forget to say how beautiful the bride looks on the day!
So lads, don’t forget to check out our website and also follow us on Facebook if you’re looking for more information for your Stag Party. Whether it’s activities, locations, ideas or tips, we’ve got it all!